Welcome to the Blackboard e-Education platform—designed to enable educational innovations everywhere by connecting people and technology.
Book Advances for Fall 2015 will become available on August 5, 2015 for qualifying students whose Financial Aid file is complete
Out of State Tuition Waivers will be placed on student accounts after Friday, August 21, the final day to add/drop courses for the Fall 2015 semester.
Survey results are provided to instructors after the semester ends and do not include any personally identifiable information. Your feedback will help us improve the quality of online and blended classes at Southeastern. Thank you for your participation. Please contact the helpdesk if you have
1.Login to your Southeastern Student CampusConnect Account: (https://campusconnect.se.edu)
2. Select Student Info > Summer 2015 Survey.
3. Make sure Summer 2015 is the selected semester and then click Submit.
4. Select Evaluate this Course next to the online class you wish to evaluate. You will be redirected to another site from here.
5. Note: Click the “evaluate” button one time only per course.
6. You must complete the survey at the time you open it. Your responses will not be saved if you stop the survey before submitting.
7. After responding to the survey questions, click Submit.
8. Repeat the process to evaluate other online courses you may be enrolled in.