Welcome to the Blackboard e-Education platform—designed to enable educational innovations everywhere by connecting people and technology.
Survey results are provided to instructors after the semester ends and do not include any personally identifiable information. Your feedback will help us improve the quality of online and blended classes at Southeastern. Thank you for your participation. Please contact the helpdesk if you have
1.Login to your Southeastern Student CampusConnect Account: (https://campusconnect.se.edu)
2. Select Student Info > Summer 2017 Survey.
3. Make sure Summer 2017 is the selected semester and then click Submit.
4. Select "Evaluate this Course" next to the online class you wish to evaluate. You will be redirected to another site from here.
5. Note: Click the “evaluate” button one time only per course.
6. You must complete the survey at the time you open it. Your responses will not be saved if you stop the survey before submitting.
7. After responding to the survey questions, click Submit.
8. Repeat the process to evaluate other online courses you may be enrolled in.
If you receive a message that your username or password is incorrect, your password may have expired. Instructions for changing your password via CampusConnect are provided at THIS LINK.